Friday, May 16, 2014

Vintage scarves always in style

I LOVE vintage scarves. I can not pass them by. I can not leave them, even when they are a tad worn, a few too many pin holes. I adore them.

 Kelly green shamrock silk scarf by Echo.

I also wear them. Around my neck, in my hair, dangling from my tote bag. They add a little something, especially on days when I need a little lift or a good distraction.
Here are some of my new favorites for the shop.

Note: these beauties are in very good condition, have been gently hand washed, dried & lightly ironed. Love them!


 Modern paisley scarf by Echo



 70's French style satin foulard in polka dots!



60's mod purple & green floral neck scarf, shiny French styling. Love it. 



 Silk paisley scarf in golden amber & silvery gray. Hand rolled edges.


50's silk scarf, hand design coat of arms. Bold green & pink stripes!



 Vintage chiffon scarf in a crossword style, purple & pink.



 Exquisitely soft blue & pink florals. Liz Claiborne.

I will always have beautiful scarves in the shop. Drop by any time. :)

d, xo
Dahlila Found vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment