Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vintage Bathing Suits: Take the Plunge!

I've been sitting on these beauties for a while. Sometimes, I forget I even have a "stash" of goods (denial), as shopping is so much more fun than posting (work). But it is officially summer in three days, so it's time they came out to play. Do you like? :)

No tag, 50's swimsuit. SOLD!


Robby Len 50s swimsuit. SOLD!


No tag, 50s swimsuit. Dreamy nautical.


 Jantzen 60's abstract swimsuit


 Robby Len 60s 70s bold print swimsuit


Rose Marie Reed 50s swimsuit

70s sexy Catalina swimsuit


Sexy 70's Bill Blass swimsuit


50's cotton plaid playsuit. So darling. 



All pieces are postedAs usual, these will be in the shop as soon as I finish editing and writing them up. It's a lot of work! But I just had to show you. Meanwhile, the caftans, beach covers, straw tote and other summer goodies ARE posted. Go take a look!

d, xo
dahlila found

No comments:

Post a Comment