Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sweater Season: Get Your 80's Sweater On!

Big Bold Colorful! Best describes the classic 80's sweater. The brighter, the zanier, the more abstract or novelty the pattern was the better. Bat wing sleeves, big and slouchy, off the shoulder, sometimes down to your knees. They were great fall into winter fashion wear and now they're back!

Here's my All 80s Sweater Line-up! In the shop now!

 Mod-Girl-Walking-Her-Dog sweater. Lots of rhinestones!


 Wow! Electric blue & hot pink abstract with metallic threads!


 Storybook Librarian sweater! Teapots & tulips, the alphabet and penguins! Chunky cozy cardigan.

Uber slouchy boyfriend sweater! Holiday colors, cotton knit with leather buttons, Liz Claiborne

 
Color-block greens in a soft light weight knit, Bob Mackie.


Purple fuchsia paisley! Super soft lambswool sweater vest. 


 Beachy neon! Floral abstracts in a cotton knit.


 I see snowflakes! Gold & silver metallic knit cardigan, Liz Claiborne


 Black & copper sparkly tornado! by Glitz


 Purple neon fruit! Bat wing short sleeve sweater by Jaclyn Smith


Teddy Bears! Super cozy, fuzzy novelty sweater.

I can't resist sweaters, so watch the shop for more fun finds. New posts daily! Stay toasty!

d, xo
Dahlila Found Vintage

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I loved these in the 80's, but I saved some for the 90's and then I was glad to have them. Those long ones made great maternity sweaters. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I should add maternity sweater to my tag words! :) Crazy, but now young gals are wearing them as dresses (like the long red sweater)! I have to admit they are SO much fun to find now, the louder the better. :)

      Delete