Friday, May 2, 2014

I Only Take the Colorful Pieces, Estate Sales

I really do. I pass over so many really nice pieces, but honestly it's the bold colors that get me. Boom! Color splash! So I took the wow color pieces & ran. :)

OMG, fabulous Nehru collar bathrobe in psychedelic flowers by Stella Pagin for I. Magnin.



Polka dots AND stripes in an always-fashionable & smart red, white & blue. Love the pointed collar & sweet red buttons.



I can't resist vintage fashion scarves, especially chiffon. So light and airy, like a bouffant hair-do. This one is purple & pink geometrics, bold and soft.



Oops! That's me. I match the scarf! (Yesterday it was as faded as cotton candy pink. Today it's smoking hot purple. I really wanted lavender, but that's a hard color to get without blond hair. Still, it's checked off my bucket list. :)



Keep an open in the shop for these new pieces, and others being added all the time.

thank you! d xo
Dahlila Found

No comments:

Post a Comment