Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Purses & boots, Oh My

Back on the thrifting trail yesterday, I found some great accessories. Nice transition pieces from summer to fall without going overboard on orange too early.


From left to right,: 1) A beautiful fiery red bag w/black bead work & a leather strap from Christiana. (Sorry dears, I'm keeping this one for a great date night.) 2) A super soft crochet handbag w/Vera Bradly lining & a curved bamboo handle. Love it! My dad, the quintessential swap & picker, found these at a friends basement clearance. 3) A pair of 1960's cowboy boots, real leather & fancy trim. Love them! 4) An embossed leather & hand painted handbag w/a gazillion pockets for all your goodies. Southwest fabulous. 5) Lastly, another great pair of fuzzy Snowfland apres-ski boots w/a wedge heel in excellent condition.

Stay tuned. They'll all be in the shop soon. (If you must have it NOW. Send me an Etsy convo & I'll arrange it, pronto.)

Enjoy! d xo

p.s. Not to confuse you, but the baby cowboy boots are at Scout and Rescue, my new shop! Their link will take you directly there. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment