Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vintage Designer Scarves

I am a scarf junky. I simply can not resist gliding my fingers through a basket of scarves and pulling up something silky smooth and artfully created that I get to wear. A scarf is the perfect "I'm running out the door and I need SOMETHING" accessory. Vintage scarves are even better.

Here are some new & old finds, all beautiful and ready for spring.

Elegant silk roses in shades of blue & pink, hand rolled edges, Liz Claiborne, 1970s.


Psychedelic Florals by Sally Gee, Paris. Buttery yellow chiffon, hand rolled edges, 1960s.

Abstract checker scarf, hand stitched edges, Elsa Schiaparelli, 1970s.

Paisley Moons & Stars: silk Anne Klein scarf, 70s 80s.

While these are on their way, there are more in the shop. Enjoy! d, xo
Dahlila Found Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment