Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Vintage Finds

Has it really been a week since I've checked in. Time flies when you've discovered Twitter. *Blush*. The writer's quick fix. Still, it isn't a blog post. It's not pretty, or colorful, or longer than 140 characters. There's nothing like a complete sentence.
Meanwhile, I've been to estate sales, new thrift stores, scavenging here, snooping there. I can spot a shiny goody, a fab purse, some great heels at 40 paces. It's so much fun. Can I add that under skills on my resume? Hm. . .
Here is a taste of some really great finds I made this week:

Vintage Stacy Adams wingtips, black & white patent leather, gorgeous!

Vintage mottle grey train case, Oshkosh, black leather trim, white stitching. Elegant.

The Really, really pink vintage handbag. Spring fabulous! More purses to come: vintage yellow, wicker & leather handbag, black patent leather evening bag. As soon as the rain stops I'll photograph them! Have a nice weekend,
dahlila.

No comments:

Post a Comment