Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vintage Blanket Attack

Confession: I am a vintage blanket junkie.

It's true. I love them. The textures, styles, yarns, colors--the colors! They just speak to my inner finger-painting lovin' free-wheelin' self.

The trouble is I'm SO out of room--not just for my own keepers, but for the shop's too. My linen closet runneth-over. Is there a 12-step program for that? If so, I don't want to know.

These are my latest finds:

Chevron afghan in orange! What's not to love?




The Elizabeth blanket. Pure wool, nice and cozy with a lovely white blanket stitching. 


Every time I look at this blanket I think of the movie Elizabethtown. I love that movie.



I just found this one tonight and I'm in love. I see a lot of granny square blankets, and some as garishly wonderful as this one, but rarely in wool. It's all wool & warm, baby. 




Since I edited the photos, put Scout and Rescue on most of them, I guess that's where they're going. Sometimes I'm not sure which shop to put things in, so visit them both. :-)

Scout and Rescue: vintage home decor & kitchen fun.

Dahlila Found: mostly fashion accessories for men & women, linens too!

No comments:

Post a Comment