Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Fashion Finds: Prints, Colors & Fun Tees

New finds for the shop! Some are already in and some I am busy editing. All will be in as soon as I can. It's an eclectic mix from several different hauls. Fun summer tees, blouses & boho shirts; summer & fall dresses. And even a sweater! With more of those to come too, because I can't resist the fun 80's sweaters. I've already bought five! Enjoy!

raw cotton Mexican boho embroidery blouse

Victor Costa for I. Magnin, 80's navy blue & white puff sleeve dress with crinolines.

Emma James, floral pink blouse

Denim & gingham prairie dress



Red boho straw hat
 

SOLD Caramel leather cowgirl boots

80's bold floral cotton summer pullover

80's Bonjour jeans promo crop tee with padded shoulders


Cut-up tank tee

boho high waist jeans, embroidered trim

 
SOLD white boho peasant blouse with ruffles

Enjoy! d, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment